welcome...again
My name is Samantha González Gavilán. I am 22 years old.
I completed my high school studies at centro educacional professor Guillermo Gonzalez heinrich in ñuñoa, Santiago.
I studied nursing
technican at AIEP in San Joaquin, santigo. I finished my studies in 2021 and
then I started to work in hospital calvo mackenna , better known as children´s
hospital.I love the health area, but
that experience was very hard for me.
In 2022. I start
studying pedagogy in pre primary educacion in Universidad de chile.
I belong to the Parents Center of my daughter's garden.
this is my family

Hello, I'm sorry that your health experience was bad, but it was good because you are where you are today.
ResponderBorrarHi Samantha, you are too proactive and a great woman. You have a very nice family and i like your energy.
ResponderBorrarnice family
ResponderBorrarHi Samantha, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a good one, but I hope that in the future, you will be able to notice changes there.
ResponderBorrarnice picture
ResponderBorrarHi Samantha. your daugther is beutiful
ResponderBorrarthat cute photo
ResponderBorrar