Dream jobs

 When I was 5-6 years old I wanted to be a veterinarian so I could take care of animals.

Among the careers that caught my attention were: education, medical technology and law.

3 very different university careers, in the end I win pre primary education.


I chose kindergarten because I like to be with children, a garden near my house asked me for help every time they had an event,then I related to the children.


I decided on the University of Chile because of the recognition it has at the national level.


My experience at the university has been good, at the beginning it was overwhelming but I already organized,the teachers are very dedicated to their work.


My dream job would be in a school, it is a space that must reintegrate the uniqueness of the game to its rooms and stop being schooling.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

netbook of 1996

this is me