netbook of 1996
My first netbook was one from 1996. my father gift in the 2005 for me to be able to play, now I have one more modern with touchscreen.
I use it mainly for university´s works in home and videocalls with my friends.
i use 2 or 3 times in the week, when i update the logs of my practice.
This is one of my favorite modern technologies, is practice for write documents and presentations, very necessary for career pre primary education, because it's where schedules are stores(?), children´s stories and help ´s book for teachers.
Without a netbook, you would have to do things with paper and pencil that would be slower (in this society that everything has to be fast, it's bad)If I didn't have a computer, a cell phone could help, but it doesn't have as much space or applications that the netbook provides.

the computer is very helpful
ResponderBorrar